The Piatti Tennis Center team consists of coaches, athletic and mental trainers of undisputed international fame.
Piatti Tennis Center coaches have prestigious sports careers behind them. They are the ideal partners for the training and growth of new tennis players.
It is passion that pushes Riccardo Piatti and his team. Passion that for many years has been passed on to the best tennis talents.
Teaching the most up-to-date professional techniques and using modern equipment makes the difference at the Piatti Tennis Center.
- • Born on 16 March 1967.
- • He has two daughters: Giulia born on 12 December 1997 and Federica, born on 16 July 2000.
- • ITF instructor since 1993.
- • From January 1994 to June 1995 he worked at TC Lonigo and at Altavilla Vicentina.
- • From June 1995 to December 2010 he lived and worked at Caldaro.
- • In 1995, his pupil Thomas Holzer won the "Porro-Lambertenghi Cup, Italian U12 championship.
- • In1998, he won the Italian U14 team title with Andreas Seppi, Mirko Balestro and Marco Lionetti.
- • In 2002, he was captain of the Italian Team in the European Cup and won the title with Andreas Seppi, Potito Starace and the late Federico Luzzi.
- • He started to coach Andreas Seppi in Caldaro from June 1995, first as an instructor and trainer, then as a coach.
- • Andreas Seppi, best ranking ATP 18
- • Karin Knapp WTA
- • Marco Cecchinato, 134 ATP
- • Simone Vagnozzi, 161 ATP
- • Born in Italy in 1970, he has worked with Riccardo Piatti since he was 13.
- • In 2000, he reached 50th place on the ATP doubles ranking and played for the Italian team in the Davis Cup and at the Olympics.
- • He has worked as coach in the Italian Tennis Federation coaching Trevisan and Cecchinato, who reached 82nd place on the ATP rankings.
- • He is currently working with Delic and Napolitano and trains young athletes.
- • Born in April 1972.
- • Graduated in 1999 at the Department of Sports Science in Zagreb.
- • FMS certified performance improvement expert.
- • Athletic trainer with 15 years of experience in the fitness industry.
- • In 2003, he founded «Scipion» Sport and Rehabilitation Centre in Rijeka, where he trains various professional Croatian athletes from different sports as football, alpine skiing, basketball, handball, MMA and tennis.
- • From 2009 he started working with Ivan Ljubicic and Riccardo Piatti and in 2011 he became an athletic trainer for the Piatti Tennis Team.
- • He has worked with Andreas Seppi and Massimo Sartori since 2011.
- • From 2013 to 2017, worked with the Canadian tennis player Milos Raonic.
- • He is currently following the young Croatian tennis player Borna Coric.
- • www.sirolatrainingmethod.com
- • Born in Alpignana (TO) the 11/12/1963
- • National technical F.I.T.
- • International MasterProfessional PTR
- • Professor of the “Istituto Superiore di Formazione “R. Lombardi” F.I.T.-Organizational Area
- • Education Director PTR Italy
- • PTR International Workshop leader
- • From 1989 to 1994 he was Technical Director of Circolo le Pleiadi where he works with Riccardo Piatti and Prof. Pino Carnovale
- • From 1994 to 1997 he has directed the Van Der Meer World Class Program in Marlengo(BZ).
- • From 1997 to 2013 he was Technical Director of the TC Monviso of Grugliasco(TO)
- • From 2013 to 2018 he has directed the Top School del Circolo della Stampa Sporting di Torino
- • He was supervisor of many international conferences and symposiums such as Cancun(Mexico), Hilton Head Island(USA)
- • In 2018 he received the acknowledgment of “Pro of the Year” during the international symposium of Hilton Head Island (USA)
- • He published the book “Munchin Tennis” and the tutorial DVD “Servizio a 360°” together with Riccardo Piatti, Ivan Ljubicic and Danilo Pizzorno
- • Attendance in drawing up of the “Manuale Didattico del Perfezionamentoper l’area organizzativa